[AusNOG] Merry Christmas Noggers

Karl Kloppenborg karl at karltec.net
Fri Dec 25 12:32:18 EST 2009

Merry Christmas all, I hope you have a great day and a happy new year,
all the best with everything everyone!

Hope to see more and more interesting topics come 2010 :)

Cheers!
Karl Kloppenborg

P 02 8014 4253  EXT:104  | M 0438475892  |  www.karltec.net

Please consider the environment before printing this email. Think
before you print.