[AusNOG] Merry Christmas Noggers

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Fri Dec 25 10:02:53 EST 2009

Happy Christmas everyone!

I hope you all have an awesome Chrissy and New Years break with your
loved one's and everyone comes back safe and happy next year...and to
those like myself who're working over Christmas, throw on some good
tunes in the office and wear a big floppy red Christmas hat to liven up
the office spirit :D

I hope anyone who's in those flood and fire affected areas down South
East all come out alive and with minimal or no property damage!