[AusNOG] Aust Govt will build National Broadband Network, no company will be awarded the tender.

Bevan Slattery Bevan.Slattery at staff.pipenetworks.com
Tue Apr 14 01:39:09 EST 2009

MMC,

> From: Matthew Moyle-Croft [mailto:mmc at internode.com.au]
> As much as I dislike your personal attack on me in your

Interesting...  I seem to remember not so long ago, and for reasons
unknown, you and a friend taking childish delight in constantly trolling
through my posts on forums such as this and Whirlpool pointing out any
spelling and grammatical errors I made by posting them to the entire
forum.  This juvenile, yet co-ordinated personal attack lasted for many
weeks (and possibly months).  Whilst I didn't consciously intend to
personally attack you in my post I can only suggest you have a think
about your own conduct before you start to point the finger.

But let's not allow this to detract from what has been a very good
discussion thus far.  I'm happy to take your apology off-list.

Cheers

[b]