[AusNOG] Conroy censoring dissent?

Ian Manners 2600 at comkal.com.au
Fri Nov 14 21:09:19 EST 2008

Hi Steven, and everyone else,

> It has been quite obvious that network operators and power users do not
> want this interfering with their internet access or networks. Is it
> about time we started to write or visit our local members of parliament
> and let them know what we think of this filtering instead of just
> talking about it amongst ourselves?

Start at <http://nocleanfeed.com/>, click on "TAKE ACTION"
for several things to do. I've been pushing this via friends,
families, clients, basically anyone who will listen as I explain
what its all about and how everyone can do there small bit to
be heard.

Cheers
Ian Manners
I have nothing do do with the CleanFeed website, I just let
everyone know about it :-)

Cheers
Ian B Manners

Welcome to the Department of Redundancy Department welcomes you.