[AusNOG] Conroy censoring dissent?

Bruce Forster bruce at tubes.net.au
Wed Nov 12 09:50:45 EST 2008

Im sure im not alone in this, but id love to see a copy of the list of the
1300 sites that were listed for blocking?

Iinet look's to be taking part:
http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies-archive.cfm/1085585.html

Im left wondering if customer get a say if they do not wish to be part of
the trial. I guess its a 'non-opt-out' much like Conroys plan.
If this is the case id be upset if i was an iinet customer.

The hush-hushness and the deception of the whole scheme is what has me
ultimately so worried, nothing has been upfront about it from day one
Conroys has lied to everyone, I don't know about the rest of you but i feel
im left with a large "I don't trust you guys" feeling.

Regards,

Bruce