[AusNOG] native v6 transit?

David J. Hughes bambi at Hughes.com.au
Tue Mar 18 15:49:49 EST 2008

Hey

Optus offers v6 transit.   I have also heard that Telstra _can_ but
it's not widely spoken of and you need to know the secret handshake
before they'll talk to you about it :-)  NTT also do v6 but I doubt
Perth is part of the footprint (worth an ask though).

Oh, and as for Internode, I'll second your comments.  Bloody good
work guys !!!

David