[AusNOG] IPv6 support among AusNOG2 attendees

Mark Prior mrp at mrp.net
Wed Aug 27 21:21:44 EST 2008

For those of you that are possibly interested :-) I have run a script to
test what services are reachable via IPv6 for the organisations of
AusNOG2 attendees. The script looks for a web service, a smtp service
and a dns service and you will get a green box if you are IPv6 reachable
(and respond appropriately :-) and an orange box if there is partial
service (web on www.ipv6.$domain or ipv6.$domain, secondary MX has IPv6
access, not all dns servers are IPv6 enabled).

I also check ntp and xmmp client, but I test if there is a IPv4 service
first. If there is one then the same colour scheme applies.

<http://www.mrp.net/AusNOG_IPv6_Survey.html>

This is a snapshot which I will refresh at AusNOG3. I have a weekly
updating page at

<http://www.mrp.net/IPv6_Survey.html>

which has a larger set of victims :-) If you're in the first one but not
the second one then let me know and I'll add you.

Mark.