[AusNOG] 1 or 2Mb internet quote.

Tom Sykes tom at tommo.org
Wed Aug 27 08:29:39 EST 2008

Hi,

I have a requirement for a 1 or 2Mb internet service in Melbourne. Hopefully
this is of interest to someone on here..

The information/requirements below should help:

- Must be delivered using Telstra Wholesale Transmission. Please no offers
of any sort of DSL (it's not going to work) or Wireless.
- Ethernet is an option, but I doubt it will be as cost effective as wtx.
- For quoting purposes, radial distance from Melbourne CBD is in the 8km
charge band.
- No CPE required.
- /29 of addresses required in addition to whatever is required for the link
itself.
- Data usage: either metered with 40GB included, or flat rate 1 or 2Mbps.
- Please reply off-list.
- Contract term: 12 and 24 month options (in order to get the WTX
installation & recurring cost reduced).

Regards,
Tom Sykes.