[AusNOG] Group WiFi

David J. Hughes bambi at Hughes.com.au
Sat Nov 3 12:40:24 EST 2007

Awesome!  Thanks a heap for passing those on.  Very interesting read
(and, errr,  watch).

I think for our event we'll be a slightly better spot than these guys
are  :-

1. We have a much lower density requirement.  We'll be looking at 100
to 150 people in a room.  Not 500.

2. We'll have a considerable amount of wired access available.  The
more people we can get off the .11 network the better.

As AusNOG grows into the hugely popular and successful event we know
it'll become (confident huh? :)  then we'll need to look further into
doing QoS at the radio level.

Thanks

David