[AusNOG] Group WiFi

Alan Arnott alan at arnotts.net.au
Thu Nov 1 14:25:14 EST 2007

Hi guys

I have used the Apple Aiport and it's also my personal favourite.

Haven't used it with repeaters though but don't foreshadow any problems
there. To be safe, you should confirm with Apple that it is suitable to your
needs.

Cheers

Alan Arnott
Technology Lawyer

ARNOTTS LAWYERS
P: +61(0)2 9419 6355
F: +61(0)2 9419 8795
E: alan at arnotts.net.au
www.arnotts.net.au

This message is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the
addressee. It may also be privileged or protected by other legal rules such
as legal privilege. If you have received it by mistake, please let us know
by reply to the sender and delete it  from your system. Confidentiality and
legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery of
this message to you. You should not copy this message or use or disclose its
contents to anyone without our express consent. We use virus scanning
software but exclude all liability for viruses, defects or anything similar
in any transmission to you. If this email also contains an attachment you
should not open the attachment unless you acknowledge our exclusion of all
liability for viruses, defects and the like which may be contained in any
such attachment and which may cause any damage or loss to you as a result.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards
Legislation.