[AusNOG] Re: AUSNOG Conference? (AUSCERT#200747f37)

Paul Brooks pbrooks-ausnog at layer10.com.au
Fri Jun 15 18:08:44 EST 2007

Sheesh - go offline for a day, and the list explodes!

James Spenceley wrote:

> I'm happy to throw my hat in for Program committee chair.
James - you have time for this, yet can't find time to come to my VoIP
Interconnect meetings? hmm? :-)

Happy to help out, speak, and even attend....its about time 'we' got
together to do something like this.

--
Paul Brooks               |         Mob 0414 366 605
Layer 10 Advisory         |         Ph  +61 2 9402 7355