[AusNOG] Re: AUSNOG Conference? (AUSCERT#200747f37)

Honson, Steven N steven.honson at education.tas.gov.au
Fri Jun 15 15:00:26 EST 2007

I'm new to the AusNOG group, but have experience as a past committee member of SAGE-AU with the logistics of their annual Tasmanian conferences.

I'm certainly interested in offering my personal services as a member of the working bee pool.

Steven

Steven Honson
IT Consultant | IT Infrastructure | Education | Tasmania
(03) 6233 6379 | steven.honson at education.tas.gov.au