[AusNOG] Mail Filtering + ISPs

Tom.Minchin at csiro.au Tom.Minchin at csiro.au
Fri Feb 16 20:59:28 EST 2007

With dictionary spamming so popular, I can't see why you'd want to offer
a wild card redirection service these days. Just allow your customers to
do specific redirects and then they'll avoid having 5000+ randomly
guessed spam emails in their inbox.

Tom

PS at -2 SBRS you're blocked from us too (because of what you are doing
with wild card redirects to iinet - Senderbase is global).