[AusNOG] curious about lessons learned from your fiber rollouts?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 02:48:53 AEDT 2023

I am doing an AMA friday, in part about the $70B dollar USA NTIA
broadband and BEAD programs, which are largely targetted at improving
rural access to the internet. The target audience is one with which I
am mostly unfamiliar, the directors of the 50 US states administering
these programs.

I am very interested about what y'all have learned about how to roll
out fiber and fixed wireless right, in your country, so far, and what
could be done better, in mine.

Please let me know what you think here, (links to studies would be
great, too)

and/or come heckle!

--
AMA March 31: https://www.broadband.io/c/broadband-grant-events/dave-taht