[AusNOG] Aussie Broadband Outage

Chris Wright chris at securityshift.com
Mon Mar 13 10:30:42 AEDT 2023

IAIX seem to be in the know, they have sent out two notifications now. First saying:

[OUTAGE] VIC-IX | VDC-MEL03/ MDC | Rack Power Loss

Incident status: Monitoring

Power was partially restored ~9:24am (AEDT) which has brought member services back up. Pending full power re-establishment.

And one just now:

[OUTAGE] VIC-IX | VDC-MEL03/ MDC | Rack Power Loss

Incident status: Identified

Power dropped again to the site and is currently back up on partial power. Power drop may occur again. DC operator electricians working onsite to resolve.

So, looks like power issues at Vocus.

Thanks

c.