[AusNOG] Reminder to vote in the APNIC Elections!

Rob Thomas xrobau at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 09:25:41 AEDT 2023

As the time is getting close to the end of the voting period, I thought it
would be worthwhile to remind everyone to go and submit their votes!

I've done my best to keep quiet on the potential issues in this election,
apart from my official statement  (See my nomination page
https://2023.apricot.net/elections/nominations/robthomas/ for information -
Note that closed captions are available on the video for those with hearing
impairments), but I think the other posts have explained it well enough.

So please, take the time to log into your my.apnic account, cast your
votes, and work towards making APNIC work for us!

For those who don't have a spare Round Tuit, and don't want to be bothered
doing it yourself, feel free to add 'rob at qldvoip.com.au' as a contact and
ONLY assign me 'Voting' rights. However, I really REALLY encourage you to
look into the candidates yourself.

--Rob
+61-402-077-155