[AusNOG] APNIC EC voting now open - Here's the safe candidates - VOTE NOW!

Karl Kloppenborg k at rl.ag
Thu Feb 16 15:32:46 AEDT 2023

Hi Everyone,

Several you have reached out privately, so I am providing this as a public reference.
The following candidates have been confirmed to not be in support of NRS and or working for the same companies as LARUS etc.

Kenny Huang - TWNIC (Taiwan NIR)
Rob Thomas – AU Internet Community (Australia)
Roopinder Singh Perhar - IRINN (Indian NIR)
Jonathan Gleeson – VOCUS (Australia)
Yoshinobu Matsuzaki - JPNIC (internet Initiative Japan / Japanese NIR)
Anlei Hu - CNNIC (Chinese NIR)

With EC voting now open, it’s critical you make your vote count!
Whilst you are free to choose who you vote for, consider all the information we have provided and talk to your industry peers, make an informed decision, and help protect APNIC.

Vote now!
Login to my.apnic.net -> top of screen click “Voting” and follow the steps.

Note: Voting is not preferential, there’s no ranked choice, it’s four votes, and each will be given the appropriate number of votes your resource allocation has.

Kind Regards,
--
Karl Kloppenborg.