[AusNOG] Telstra Enterprise Contact

Christopher Hawker chris at thesysadmin.dev
Mon Feb 13 13:51:45 AEDT 2023

Hi all,

If there are any Telstra Enterprise reps on-list, could you please reach out to me directly?

Backstory: We currently have 193 mobile voice and mobile broadband services on a MICA account that we are looking to transition across from Small Business to Enterprise in order to access Adaptive Mobility plans. Calling Telstra on 132000 doesn't help as they are advising we need to call Enterprise on 132253 and when we do so, they transfer us back to Small Business because our existing account is considered a "Small Business" account.

Appreciate the help in advance!

Thanks,
CH.