[AusNOG] .au domains/registrars and CDS/CDNSKEY

Nikolai Lusan nikolai at lusan.id.au
Fri Sep 23 20:31:09 AEST 2022

Hello everyone,

So I have started implementing dnssec on some domains after moving them
to a registrar that allows DS records to be entered. Is anyone using
bind9's automatic signing and CDS/CDNSKEY to push new DS records into
the registry? Does anyone know of .au registrars that are supporting
CDS/CDNSKEY? I am looking to make the deployment of dnssec for domains
an easy no-brainier, potentially with some ansible magic - that is if it
can be done. I also have some .com, .org, and .net domains on the list,
but the .au domains are of a higher priority.

Thanks
--
Nikolai Lusan