[AusNOG] Streaming telemetry in the wild

Matt Perkins matt at spectrum.com.au
Tue Sep 13 16:45:35 AEST 2022

We use a custom streaming (over udp) protocol to send l2 information
between our cumulus based L2 global fabric back to the provision and
management stack C&C.  A global db is updated in real time from the
streaming data so we know where all the MAC's and the port status are.

It's all in house and im not sure it would fit anyone else's needs other
then ours but it could be classified  a streaming data  and telemetry.

Matt