[AusNOG] EVERYONE should have a Stratum 1 time server, right?

Rob Thomas xrobau at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 07:29:42 AEDT 2022

You can take it outside, and the LED will start flashing when it gets sync.

If you've run the ntp-gps playbook against it, everything will be
configured for you, and 'gpsmon' will confirm that everything is working
and will show you the type of GPS chip (ublox 6) and how many satellites it
can see, etc.