[AusNOG] Help with a local developer

Ian Brown ianbrown78 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 12:10:01 AEDT 2022

Hey Sam,

I usually deploy my apps to GKE if the client has the budget, otherwise I
will use EngineYard or Heroku.
If the budget is too tight for those, then a simple BinaryLane VM for $30
p/mth is the way to go. But then it is up to them to manage the machine and
app lifecycle.
Depending on what other applications the app depends on (MQTT, Redis,
ElasticSearch, etc), these might be a good alternative.

Cheers,
Ian