[AusNOG] EVERYONE should have a Stratum 1 time server, right?

Matthew Moyle-Croft mmc at mmc.com.au
Mon Nov 14 16:56:11 AEDT 2022

Mark isn't wrong. Large cloud builds I've been a part of - getting roof
access for GPS antennas for this was ALWAYS a pain.

I have a small GPS thing to help with a project to validate the various
GNSS networks (https://galmon.eu) and unless the antenna is physically
outside it's pretty much useless. Even windows with some metallic coating
will almost completely block signals.