[AusNOG] Hands a d feet Auckland nz

Stephen Rowney srowney at infinet.com.au
Sat May 21 16:47:35 AEST 2022

Hi Guys

I am looking for someone to do some on-site installs in Auckland nz. It's a full day of easy work.

Please contact me directly if you are interested in resourcing this for us.

Tia.

Stephen Rowney
Director

[https://infwww.s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/Infinet-Logo/inflogo+-+Resize+smaller.png]

501/845 Pacific Highway, Chatswood, NSW, 2067
T: 02 83244000<tel:02%2083244000> | M: +61 0405181833<tel:+61%200405181833>
srowney at infinet.com.au<mailto:srowney at infinet.com.au> | www.infinet.com.au<http://www.infinet.com.au>
NOTICE / This message is confidential, and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it immediately. Internet communications are not secure. You should scan this message and any attachments for viruses. Under no circumstances do we accept liability for any loss or damage which may result from your receipt of this message or any attachments.