[AusNOG] 7473 & 7474 contact

Tim Jones tim.jones at nexthop.com.au
Mon Mar 28 09:27:05 AEDT 2022

Hi Joe,

All thing Optus routing go through their vendor now. They have transferred issues to Singtel for me before:

routing at nka.optusvendor.com.au

YMMV.

Cheers,
Tim

From: AusNOG <ausnog-bounces at ausnog.net> on behalf of Joseph Goldman <joe at apcs.com.au>
Date: Monday, 28 March 2022 at 8:57 am
To: ausnog at ausnog.net <ausnog at ausnog.net>
Subject: [AusNOG] 7473 & 7474 contact
G'day list

 Is there a good communication channel for 'singtel' as a whole, i.e. some kind of NOC who has investigative authority into both 7473 and 7474?

 I'm having a weird BGP issue where I 'believe' 7473 is holding a route that 7474 have withdrawn, and is screwing up BGP failover. 7474 route-views server shows correct route but all LG's out in the world show a path via 7473 to 7474 still active (and loops around).
 Given they are 1 'conglomerate', I was hoping there's a way I could get it investigated without being pushed between 2 NOCs with blame shifting.

Thanks,
Joe

Tim Jones|Sales Director
T:(02) 9011 1778M:0423 293 243