[AusNOG] 7473 & 7474 contact

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Mon Mar 28 08:56:21 AEDT 2022

G'day list

  Is there a good communication channel for 'singtel' as a whole, i.e.
some kind of NOC who has investigative authority into both 7473 and
7474?

  I'm having a weird BGP issue where I 'believe' 7473 is holding a route
that 7474 have withdrawn, and is screwing up BGP failover. 7474
route-views server shows correct route but all LG's out in the world
show a path via 7473 to 7474 still active (and loops around).
  Given they are 1 'conglomerate', I was hoping there's a way I could get
it investigated without being pushed between 2 NOCs with blame shifting.

Thanks,
Joe