[AusNOG] Secondary Transit provider at SY4 and ME1

Jennifer Sims jenn at jenn.id.au
Wed Mar 23 17:54:40 AEDT 2022

Not sure if its worth talking to the likes of ABB who have a presence in
most major DCs these days, especially now with their own fibre network?

[yes I'm a former footsoldier of ABB, however I look at your "Service must
be '' comments and it pretty much meets those requirements if its something
you can buy from their enterprise sales team].