[AusNOG] APNIC Election - It's time to vote!

Rob Thomas xrobau at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 15:08:04 AEDT 2022

For those that don't know, I'm running (again) for the APNIC EC. If
you haven't voted so far, now would be a great time to go to
https://my.apnic.net/voting and click that little checkbox next to my
name!

If you want some more info on me, and what SPECIFICALLY I'm annoyed
about, feel free to hit me up off list, or on IM on pretty much every
platform (I'm xrobau everywhere, but best results would be Derpbook
Messenger and Twatter, or a pull request on github)

So go click that voting link, do your MFA, and I'll be extremely grateful.

Thanks, and apologies for the noise.

--Rob
+61-402-077-155