[AusNOG] Is Vodafone network down at South West of Brisbane?

Andrew Mathieson (CompleteTel) amathieson at completetel.com.au
Mon Jan 24 14:40:53 AEDT 2022

Hey Roman

I have had two clients this morning also reporting similar issues

Kind Regards

Andrew Mathieson-Blakely
Senior Technical Engineer
CompleteTel

80 Rushdale Street
KNOXFIELD VIC 3180

Phone:  1300 413 989

Web:    http://www.completetel.com.au
Email:   amathieson at completetel.com.au

Confidentiality: This email is from Together IT. The contents are confidential and may be protected by legal professional privilege. The contents are intended only for the named recipient of this email. If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use, reproduction, disclosure or distribution of the information contained in the email is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please reply to us immediately and delete the document.

Sent from my iPhone