[AusNOG] ISDN shutdown 31 May 2022

Steven Waite Steven.Waite at comtel.com.au
Thu Jan 13 15:45:24 AEDT 2022

56k Still works well over G711 with no VAD very well if you have full control end to end 😊. Like been retro

Steven Waite
Pre-Sales Engineer
Comtel Pty Ltd
Tel: +61 (7) 37154818
Email: Steven.Waite at comtel.com.au
Website: www.comtel.com.au

[cid:image287bb9.JPG at 06a18bcc.42ba6cbb]<https://www.comtel.com.au>

The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.