[AusNOG] Telstra Mobile NAT64 Gateway dropping UDP?

Troy troy at troykelly.com
Tue Jan 4 21:10:09 AEDT 2022

Apologies for a non answer, but any app (at least with Apple) is required to support IPv6 only networks.

https://developer.apple.com/support/ipv6/

Rather than work on a 6 to 4 fix, why not put some energy into supporting IPv6?

**Regards, Troy**

Brevity is the elixir of life.

Father Hector McGrath, Pixie 2020