[AusNOG] Easiest way to unlock many SIMs for OOB deployments

Darren Moss Darren.Moss at cloud365.com.au
Fri Feb 25 19:38:18 AEDT 2022

Yeah even if I could rock into Big W and buy 50 devices (highly unlikely), I would like to try and re-use the devices we have as many of them are 1 year or less in age.

Cheers

Regards,

Darren Moss
General Manager
Cloud365 Australia Pty Limited

Darren.Moss at cloud365.com.au

+61 1800 888 365 x105

+61 3 9017 2287

Level 1, 1 Queens Road, Melbourne VIC 3004

www.cloud365.com.au

This communication may contain confidential or privileged information intended solely for the individual or entity above. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, interfere with, disclose, copy or retain this email and you should notify the sender immediately by return email or by contacting our office. Opinions expressed may not represent an organisational view. Please consider the environment before printing.