[AusNOG] AusNOG 2021 and Accommodation

david at hughes.id david at hughes.id
Mon Feb 14 13:33:40 AEDT 2022

Good afternoon everyone,

AusNOG 2021* (held in April 2022) is progressing as planned.  We are locked in for the 6th and 7th of April at the Fullerton (nee Westin) in Sydney.  Many of you are holding tickets for the conference and we can't wait to see you in April.

The venue hotel has issued us with a new booking code for our accommodation rate.  You can access the discounted rate via the link on our website below.  Please note that all accommodation bookings for any of the previous scheduled dates for AusNOG 2021 were cancelled by the hotel last year.  You must rebook your accommodation.  Please contact the Fullerton if you have any queries.

	https://www.ausnog.net/events/ausnog-2021/accommodation

We are receiving enquiries about ticket availability.  As the covid restrictions have changed so has the delegate capacity of the venue.  It looks like we will be able to release extra tickets and we'll do so in the coming weeks once we have everything finalised.  We'll announce them here on the list when they are available.

Thanks for your support of this conference.  It's certainly been a challenge to organise and we can't wait to get everyone together again in Sydney for a couple of days of quality content and professional networking.

Regards,

David