[AusNOG] Ausnog 2021 (not a typo) Sydney

Joe joe at slampt.net
Mon Feb 7 12:59:50 AEDT 2022

Hey All,

As you know AusNOG 2021 (not a typo) is scheduled for the 6/7th April 2022 in Sydney. We have put together a new Programme Committee comprising of the following folks:

- Tashi from APNIC
- Jocelyn from Amazon
- Andrew from Khoo
- Myself (Joe) EdgeIX

We are currently going through the current submissions to ensure that presenters are able to present on the above dates. That said we would also like to give the opportunity for anyone else that was thinking about presenting but didn’t submit anything the first time around.
Now is the chance to do this! If you are able to attend this AusNOG and want to talk about something happening in your world (NOG relevant of course) please send an email to programme at ausnog.net <mailto:programme at ausnog.net> with the following info:

Name
Email
Affiliation (if any)
Presentation Title
Abstract
Slides would be great, if you already have a presentation ready to go otherwise we will request these a couple of weeks prior to the conference.

Feel free to ping me if you have any questions.

Regards
Joe