[AusNOG] *STOP THREAD* AUSNOG Mailing List Dissapointment

david at hughes.id david at hughes.id
Wed Dec 7 11:16:45 AEDT 2022

May I please suggest that if you don't agree with Daniel's views or assessment that you respond to him off-list, else he will be the cause of exactly what he is unhappy about.  Remember, every email to the list goes to several thousand inboxes.

As we all know, the mailing list is reactively monitored and we try to let things run their own course unless they are clearly out of line.  The list has been very well behaved of late (thanks everyone!) and while some posts may not be strictly related to running our networks, they have been beneficial or of interest to list members.  Perhaps not all list members, but certainly some.

Thanks

David