[AusNOG] Packet Loss between AS2764 and AS63956

Patrick Ohearn pat at ge3k.net
Mon Aug 29 16:05:35 AEST 2022

Hi Christopher,

Have the 5GN/WCG support team or the AAPT support team given you any
further insight?

I am not sure what the third parties on the list will be able to help with,
without at least a traceroute or some further source/destination details to
debug alternative paths.

Regards,
Patrick.

On Mon, 29 Aug 2022 at 15:53, Christopher Hawker <chris at thesysadmin.dev>
wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> Has anyone seen or experiencing packet loss issues between AAPT and
> ColoAU/5GN in Sydney? We've got tunnels going up and down that's causing
> some bad juju. MTRs are telling that it's the link between ColoAU and AAPT
> in SY4.
>
> Thanks,
> CH

0406884900