[AusNOG] modern awards

Nick Edwards nick.z.edwards at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 22:05:01 AEST 2022

Hi,
Just been asked to ensure staff are paid at correct rates, I am satisfied
they are, however one guy has questioned it, he's not making a fuss, but
it's got me thinking, so I thought I'd ask the community here who surely
would know, before I go contacting and waiting 3 months for a reply from
FWA - before this dude just make a fuss :now we have a union run govt ->

This is a webhosting company, only 6 employees, the guy is one of 3
helpdesk tech support CSR's,  he questions he is in the correct award, we
have him under MA000041 and cust contact  level 1 (he has no special
qualifications and doesnt have server level access, your typical run of the
mill tech support dude)

Anyone see this as a problem?

OFF list replies welcome, since I think this might exceed the list charter,
to which I apologise for in advance.

Ed