[AusNOG] Delisting IPs from Microsoft 365

Christopher Hawker chris at thesysadmin.dev
Sun Aug 14 15:03:56 AEST 2022

Hello All,

I have a number of IPs that I’m attempting to have delisted from Microsoft’s block lists. Unfortunately they are not responding to e-mails sent to delist at messaging.microsoft.com and their https://sender.office.com portal also doesn’t appear to be working properly.

If there is anyone on-list who could assist with the delisting of a few IP addresses, it would be much appreciated if you could please reach out off-list.

Thanks!
CH

Sent from my iPhone