[AusNOG] AusNOG 2022 Keynotes including Vint Cerf

david at hughes.id david at hughes.id
Sat Aug 6 11:10:07 AEST 2022

Morning

For those that haven't had a look at the programme for AusNOG 2022 I thought I'd share the details of our keynotes.  This year we have 2 keynote speakers presenting and we're in for an absolute treat.

On day 1 we have Fernando Serto, Chief Technologist & Evangelist at Cloudlare offering observations of the internet and the current global events from the unique perspective of Cloudflare's operations.

Day 2 will start with our second keynote presentation from a man who needs no introduction.  Vint Cerf, Chief Internet Evangelist at Google, also known as one of the "fathers of the Internet", will be joining us from the US via video to give his views on the Challenges to the Internet in the 2020s.

We thank Fernando and Vint for making themselves available and can't wait to hear them speak in Melbourne in a few weeks time.

Regards,

David