[AusNOG] Promotional material at AusNOG Events.

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Tue Aug 2 15:53:40 AEST 2022

This!!!!

I hated flying before covid, as I always got off the plane with a cold or
flu, now it’s not even worth the risk.  And I’m not at all a fan of crowds.
I would LOVE it if AusNOG was streamed, would happily pay half the ticket
price to be able to watch online!

—DG

Damien Gardner Jnr
VK2TDG. Dip EE. GradIEAust