[AusNOG] Promotional material at AusNOG Events.

Brendan Halley brendan at halley.net.au
Tue Aug 2 14:56:12 AEST 2022

Hi David,

Very disappointed to hear this.

Has removing this sponsor and letting one of the many companies willing to
sponsor take their place? From what I understand there are quite a few big
names willing to take a sponsorship slot.

It shouldn't just be about what a sponsor wants when we're talking about an
event built around an industry that functions more like a community.

Regards,
Brendan