[AusNOG] AusNOG 2.0

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at iperium.com.au
Wed Apr 13 00:36:10 AEST 2022

I personally apologies for my heated comment to Terry yesterday and detracting from the issue at hand, I’ve had it rightly pointed out to me that we’re all civilized people here and that my passion for the community caused an outburst which wasn’t fair to Terry and other participating in this important conversation.

I think David’s e-mail is moving in the right direction and a thanks goes to everyone in the background from the Board to the program committee etc who have been working together to formulate a future approach that’s safe for everyone.

AUSNOG is a great conference and the community as a whole is fabulous, all I want is for us to accept that things occurred and that everyone should feel comfortable whether it be between sexes, races, people with disabilities etc etc.

Networking is fun, that’s all I care about and everyone should feel comfortable and excited to meet and share our knowledge and skills as a group without the threat of vilification, intimidation or harassment.

Upwards and Onwards!!!

Nathan Brookfield | VK2NAB