[AusNOG] Anyone knowledgeable from Mimecast here who can contact me off list?

Christopher Scholfield CScholfield at heartland.com.au
Tue Oct 19 10:03:47 EST 2021

Yesterday we changed mail filters, Mimecast is the only email provider that has been rejecting our emails due to SPF problems for the last 20 odd hours.  Mimecast technical support has told me their customers who aren’t getting our emails need to contact them so their tech support can explain how to bypass their mail filters for our mail server.

I’d rather work with someone at Mimecast to resolve the cause of the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Christopher Scholfield
Systems Administrator | Heartland Motors
18-20 Chicago Ave, Blacktown

T: 02 8811 0800
F: 02 9671 4055
E: CScholfield at heartland.com.au<mailto:CScholfield at heartland.com.au>