[AusNOG] Aussie Broadband Outage

Jarryd Sullivan Jarryd.Sullivan at team.aussiebroadband.com.au
Tue Oct 12 20:17:02 EST 2021

All fixed - we had a DHCP server affecting one BNG router go AWOL. Most customers appear to have restored now.

Jarryd Sullivan

From: AusNOG <ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net> on behalf of DaZZa <dazzagibbs at gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, 12 October 2021 at 6:34 pm
To: Christopher Hawker <email at chrishawker.com.au>
Cc: "<ausnog at lists.ausnog.net>" <ausnog at lists.ausnog.net>
Subject: Re: [AusNOG] Aussie Broadband Outage

Anecdotal, but I just talked my wife through changing the DNS *back* to automatic (I had them set to quad 1 and quad 9) via MMS to get her AussieBB service working

Even with that, there was serious packet loss/bandwidth issues on the resulting video call.

I suspect they're indeed having major issues somewhere.

DaZZa