[AusNOG] Network Support Sydney FT role

Stephen Rowney srowney at infinet.com.au
Thu Nov 4 21:33:01 EST 2021

Hi Guys

On the off chance someone in Sydney is looking for a full time network support role we are in the market for someone to join our team.

Infinet has been around since 2000 and developed an enviable client base over the last twenty years. We work primarily with Cisco, Aruba, Juniper and Fortinet networking products.

We also sell and support Cisco broadworks VOIP based solutions.

Flexible work arrangements available and market competitive salary, training on tap and a pretty cool bunch of IT professionals to team up with.

Contact me off list if you want to have a look at the JD and talk some more.

Stephen Rowney
Director

[https://infwww.s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/Infinet-Logo/inflogo+-+Resize+smaller.png]

501/845 Pacific Highway, Chatswood, NSW, 2067
T: 02 83244000<tel:02%2083244000> | M: +61 0405181833<tel:+61%200405181833>
srowney at infinet.com.au<mailto:srowney at infinet.com.au> | www.infinet.com.au<http://www.infinet.com.au>
NOTICE / This message is confidential, and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it immediately. Internet communications are not secure. You should scan this message and any attachments for viruses. Under no circumstances do we accept liability for any loss or damage which may result from your receipt of this message or any attachments.