[AusNOG] Anyone from Optus around?

Jake Anderson yahoo at vapourforge.com
Thu May 27 19:23:56 EST 2021

On 26/05/2021 11:34 pm, Mark Andrews wrote:
> And its just been fixed.
>
>> On 26 May 2021, at 23:32, Mark Andrews <marka at isc.org> wrote:
>>
>> Your IMAP servers on mail.optusnet.com.au have a expired CERT causing TLS failures.
>>
>> --
>> Mark Andrews, ISC
>> 1 Seymour St., Dundas Valley, NSW 2117, Australia
>> PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742              INTERNET: marka at isc.org

While whomever is at it could you enable the submission port so people
can send email from places that block port 25? I've had to resort to
stunnel forwarding from submission to 25 on a VPS so I don't get calls
from my mother about "my emails don't work" every few weeks.

I know this isn't an end user support forum but....