[AusNOG] PAID GIG - Looking for an Network engineer on Casual Basis

Rahul Chawla rahul at technowand.com.au
Wed May 26 14:08:21 EST 2021

Hello Lovely Peeps,

Happy Wednesday !

Trust this email finds you all well.

- We are looking for a network engineer to help us on adhoc / casual basis.
- Mostly ubiquity and microtek gear but nothing too complicated.
- If you are available right now, it would just be perfect !

If you can contact me off the list that would be great.

*Note: We recently published a blog post
<https://technowand.com.au/blog/why-did-not-my-bloody-quote-win> and would
love to hear your comments - Link Here
<https://technowand.com.au/blog/why-did-not-my-bloody-quote-win>- *

Please feel free to contact me for any assistance.

*Kind Regards,*

Rahul Chawla
*Operations Manager*

Mobile: 0413 698 818,
Tele: 02 6100 2135,
Fax: 02 6108 3555
Email: rahul at technowand.com.au
<http://technowand.com.au>
www.technowand.com.au <http://technowand.com.au/>
*490 NorthBourne Ave,  <https://goo.gl/maps/qF4xXGbD3g32>*
*Dickson , ACT <https://goo.gl/maps/qF4xXGbD3g32>- 2602*

   - au.linkedin.com/pub/rahul-chawla/3b/802/786/