[AusNOG] Telstra fibre maps for planning diversity

Matthew Moyle-Croft mmc at mmc.com.au
Fri Jun 25 18:24:30 EST 2021

HI,
The solution is to buy two circuits from carriers that will.  Telstra have some extremely wierd ideas about why they uniquely can’t give clear path details, something that no other Australian carrier seems to have an issue with.

My solution is to not buy circuits in Australia from Telstra as they fail our “need KMZ” requirement.

MMC