[AusNOG] Contact in Facebook

Jonathan Brewer jon at xn--t-0la.nz
Fri Jun 18 21:00:39 EST 2021

Hi Tim,

So sorry you've lost your Facebook account. Your photos & memories are your personal information, and they've been taken from you. It's a crime, report it.

https://www.cyber.gov.au/acsc/report

If you file a report you can at least take the case number to Facebook to get them to pay attention.

Good luck.

-JB