[AusNOG] Vocus outage Mel?

Andrew Barbara andrew at focusnet.com.au
Fri Jul 30 09:58:12 EST 2021

We are also seeing issues.

Kind Regards,
Andrew Barbara
Managing Director

[http://www.covercloud.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/logo.jpg]<mailto:andrew at focusnet.com.au>

P 1300 077 77<tel:1300077777>7 D (08) 6500 0501<tel:0865000501>
F (08) 6210 1837 M 0438 979 044<tel:0438979044>
28 Brown Street East Perth WA 6004
www.FOCUSNET.com.au<http://www.focusnet.com.au/>

[http://www.covercloud.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/facebook.jpg]<https://www.facebook.com/focusnet.com.au/>

[http://www.covercloud.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/linkedin.jpg]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/2971671/>

[http://www.covercloud.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/1.jpg]

[http://www.covercloud.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/2.jpg]

[http://www.covercloud.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/3.jpg]

[http://www.covercloud.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/4.jpg]

This e-mail and / or any attachment(s) is intended solely for the above-mentioned recipient(s) and it may contain confidential or privileged information. It may not represent the opinion(s) of FocusNet Group and may have been sent without the consent of FocusNet Group. If you have received it in error, please notify us immediately at support at focusnet.com.au and delete the e-mail. You must not copy, distribute, disclose or take any action in reliance on it.